2016-2017 Schedule and Studio Policies
▪ Lessons may be paid by cash, check or internet payment.
▪ Rates: $65 per 60-minute lesson, $50 per 45-minute lesson, and $35 per 30-minute lesson.
▪ Group/Ensemble classes (all materials provided): 60-minute class $25; 45-minute class $20
▪ Recital fee: $40 (if applicable; covers accompanist fees and hall rental)
▪ Lessons are billed monthly according to how many lesson days in the month. No lessons are scheduled on major holidays.
For tracking purposes, the year is divided into Fall and Spring semesters, and Summer session.
Semester I: September 1 - December 31
Semester II: January 1 – June 30
Summer session: July 1- August 31
▪ Make-up lessons will be given provided that 24 hours advance notice is given that a lesson will be missed. If less notice than that is given, provision of a makeup lesson will only be done at the discretion of the teacher and only with an acceptable excuse from the student (e.g. medical emergency or illness).
▪ All make-ups are to be completed by the end of the semester in which the missed lessons occurred; i.e. there is no continuing obligation on the part of the teacher. Make-up lessons will be given only at times and dates within the teacher's normal teaching schedule or can be arranged at any mutually agreeable time. The lesson is considered to have been given if the student misses the scheduled make-up lesson for any reason.